Il noleggio facile, sicuro e… trasparente!
The processing is always based on the principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are taken to protect the data. This privacy is also given as a brief information pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003 and pursuant to art. 13 Reg. UW 679/2016 c.d. GDPR on privacy, as well as pursuant to the Cookie Provision No. 229 of 8 May 2014, we would like to inform visitors to the site about the use of the data entered and cookies used by the site itself. The information is also provided pursuant to Recommendation n. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Group Established by art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46/EC to those who interact with the web services of this site, for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
C.F. CAR SRL- AUTOPNOLEGGI E SERVIZI Headquarters: Via San Nicola, 1 – 73100 Lecce – VAT number 03613950751 (hereinafter “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D. lgs. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 Reg. EU n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Subject of the Processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, bank and payment references) – subsequently, “personal data” or even “data” – communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
- Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed :
Without your express consent (art. 24 lett. a) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e), f) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
- fulfilling the obligations laid down by law, a regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the holder;
and) payment management (with its treatment to the terms of law of the payment data, including the identification details of credit cards and/ or prepaid)
- management of relations with authorities and third-party public bodies for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations or particular procedures (referral to the violator of the minutes of contestation of violation of the rules of the Highway Code);
- claims management
Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 23 and 30 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- To send them by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and to measure the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services;
- Send them by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies);
- Send them by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies),
- In the case of Su specific and distinct consent (art. 23 and 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), your personal data will be processed for Profiling Purposes: in particular for the creation of your commercial profile and for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumer choices. The processing of your personal data, for profiling purposes, will take place in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 (Processing Methods).
- In case of On specific and distinct consent (art. 23 and 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), your personal data will be processed for Profiling Purposes: in particular for the creation of your commercial profile and for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumer choices. The processing of your personal data, for profiling purposes, will take place in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 (Processing Methods).
Finally, we inform you that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
Infine, Le segnaliamo che se è già nostro cliente, potremmo inviarle comunicazioni commerciali relative a servizi e prodotti del Titolare analoghi a quelli di cui ha già usufruito, salvo suo dissenso (art. 130 c. 4 Codice privacy).
- Data Controller
The data controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative p.t. of the company C.F.CAR SRL- CAR RENTALS AND SERVICES with Headquarters: Via San Nicola, 1 – 73100 Lecce- VAT number 03613950751 – email PEC email@example.com
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of the data in its possession. At any stage of the processing of the same, the data collected are used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (D.lgs. 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016).
- Place of Processing
The data will be processed by the owner at its registered office and operational headquarters.
- Methods of Treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for the Marketing and Profiling Purposes.
- Access to Data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1 and 2.2:
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- To third-party companies or other entities (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as external data controllers.
- Communication of Data
Without the need of an express consent (ex art.24 lett.a-b-d Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 letters a) a i) to Supervisory bodies (such as IVASSS), Judicial authorities, police forces, armed forces, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, and to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes. These parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be released.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy and in the EU. It remains in any case understood that the data subject to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive communications only through traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in art. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
- Nature of Data Provision
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2, letters 1) to 7) is mandatory. Failing this, it will not be possible to guarantee the services the services referred to in art. 2, letters 1) a 7)
We inform you that the vehicles of C.F.CAR SRL may be subject to geolocation. The geolocation activity is carried out according to current legislation; the data collected is processed anonymously. C.F.CAR SRL does not collect or process any sensitive data relating to customers.
- Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights:
- Obtaining confirmation or not of the existence of personal data concerning you;
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools; d) of the identification details of the owner, the responsible persons and the appointed representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) the subjects or categories to which personal data may be disclosed or that may become aware of them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; 3, comma 1 GDPR; e) dei soggetti o delle categorie ai quali i dati personali possono essere comunicati o che possono venirne a conoscenza in qualità di rappresentante designato nel territorio dello Stato, di responsabili o incaricati;
– a) the updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
- object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the performance of market research or commercial communication
EXERCISE OF THE DATA
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- A registered a/r a C.F.CAR SRL- CAR RENTALS AND SERVICES- Via San Nicola,1 73100 Lecce
- A PEC e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org